Monday, March 3, 2008

D.I.A.N.A

Just a quick update, kids, on what i've been doing this weekend! I spent most of the time playing nintendo (haha) but when not doing that, I've been working on some things for my father-in-law's website. He owns and operates a driving school called Driving in a New America, Inc (DIANA). It's named afer his daughter, Diana, who passed away in a car accident when she was a teenager. Now, he is dedicating his life to helping other teens learn safe driving techniques. He does behind the wheel and classroom training around the Butler Count, PA area. You all should definitely check out his website, www.dianaschool.com.

So far, I've combined a couple photos together to make a banner for the top of the home page. The 'sky' in this photo was taken by Kevin (my FIL), on the day that Diana died. Can you spot the angel in the clouds? The rest of it is my creation, and I have to say that I'm pretty proud of it. Even though I thought of this project over a year ago, and am just now getting around to actually putting it into action. :)



And to go with the banner, I'll have to change some of the colors and layout of the website, which I've also been working on. I really hope Kevin likes one of the options I give him!

And with that, it's monday. So I guess I should get into the shower and get myself to work at some point. ooh, also! Tim and I were grocery shopping on saturday night (oh yeah, we're that exciting), and he spotted the "Kiwano", which is an orangish-yellow horned mellon. I had to have it! So we bought one and pictures to come of it, because it's fantastic!! yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kiwano schmiwano... it's a jelly mellon!