Monday, June 2, 2008

oh lord, it's been a long time

yes indeed. i really should update more. i have been busy with craft and non craft related things, but you know how it is. when you are busy, you don't have time to blog, and when you're not busy, you don't have anything to write about. alas, such is life. So I will tell you about some of the things i've been doing over the last few weeks, but first, some yard flowers (aka weeds). i heart them.

So first, and one of the most exciting bits, is that my parents bought a home in chester county! they are still about 45 minutes away from us, but it's a better house in a better neighborhood with more land. so hooray for them! they have until August to sell their current home, so if anyone knows anyone looking for a home in Reading, PA, let me know! ;)

Also, while driving around before work a couple weeks ago, I stumbled upon an antique store. So I went in and meandered along for a while until I found *it!* This piggy bank is the greatest thing I have every laid eyes on. So i quickly grabbed him and up and took him home. He is just so fantastic. And I've never ever had an actual piggy bank before, so it's very exciting.

Stay tuned for an actual craft update, including harmony, thumbtacks, and grannies. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.