Monday, April 7, 2008

Just an Update

Ok, so I haven't posted anything in forever. But honestly, I'm not really doing much to feed my creativity. I've been working a lot, and since spring in PA is really just an extension of winter so it's usually too cold to go outside, there aren't a lot of oportunities for the creative juices to start flowing. But I am alive. And I did go to a jewelry show on Sunday. Mostly, I just got some great ideas to make my own versions of the highly overpriced stuff they were selling. I bought one pendant, which I love, and will turn into a fantastic summer necklace, and I actually won a pair of earrings. And even though they are pretty ugly, I'm still happy because I never ever win anything. Now if I could just transfer that luck to something like winning the lottery, i'd be set. :)

And if you're a yarn whore like me, you should check out Spin Cycle Yarns. All of their yarn is spun using diesel-powered bicycles. It rulz.

No comments: