Sunday, February 17, 2008

Inspired!


Hola!

This weekend I have been inspired by a few fellow crafters! Friday, I finally got around to making these most adorable fabric covered pushpins! The idea comes from Jessica Jones of How About Orange. And I was going to bring these to work, but since work is now sans bullitin board, i'll have to save them for later. But that won't stop me from making tons of them! :) For the link on how to make them yourselves, click here!

And tonight, I read up on Craftzine and Knitty, Vintage, and Rosey about how to make a cute little bedside pocket, for holding books, water bottles, etc. Their's are made with vintage hankies, but since I don't have any, I just used some pretty fabric (another clearance $1 find!). And besides needing to be ironed, I think it's cuties. And I made it big enough to hold my primary and secondary books, so they won't clutter up my nightstand! (that maybe have ben the nerdiest sentence i've ever typed.)

No comments: